Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given to them on this website.
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on all pages of our website. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on the pages of this website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the web pages on our website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of World Mega Traders. You may download or print out individual selections of the web pages on our website only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of this website remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. General provisions
All deliveries and services by World Mega Traders due to on-line orders or any other orders are subject to the following General Terms and Conditions.
Any deviant and/or additional agreements shall require the explicit approval of the managing board or an authorised person and have to be in writing; this also applies for any waiver of the written-form requirement.
As our offer applies for contractors only, no express contractual or legal right of cancellation applies and we grant no option to return received goods as would otherwise be available to private customers.
2. Terms of delivery
Unless otherwise explicitly stipulated, the delivery dates given in order confirmations are not binding.
World Mega Traders will stick to delivery dates as far as possible.
If delivery is not effected within the given period, the customer shall be entitled to set a deadline of at least 6 weeks. If World Mega Traders does not effect delivery within this new deadline, the customer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract by giving a written notice.
World Mega Traders shall be entitled to withdraw from a contract if services become impossible by reasons beyond their control, especially in cases of force majeure, war, industrial dispute or non-performance of suppliers beyond the control of World Mega Traders .
The customer shall immediately be informed about the unavailability of the goods ordered and any payment already effected by him will immediately be refunded.
Carriage-paid delivery for order values in excess of $250 (net) applies for initial deliveries only. In the event that the recipient is unavailable to receive the order on the first delivery attempt, he shall be required to bear any resultant costs for second or subsequent delivery attempts or storage costs, even where the order value exceeds $250 (net).
3. Passing of risk
The risk passes to the customer as soon as the goods have been passed on to the forwarder and have left our warehousing. This also applies in cases where transport costs have been borne by World Mega Traders .
Claims for transport damage shall immediately be asserted by the customer directly to the forwarder or World Mega Traders within the applicable period.
Any shipment effected by the customer to World Mega Traders is carried out at the sole risk of the customer until the goods arrive at World Mega Traders . Especially the risk of transport is solely taken by the customer.
4 .Terms of payment
All invoices of World Mega Traders have to be paid immediately and without any discount.
Cheques will only be accepted on account of clearance.
Any bank charges incurring with cheque payments shall be borne by the customer. The customer may only exercise a right to offset if his claims are not contested by World Mega Traders or have been established with final and binding effect by a court law. The customer may only exercise a right of retention if it is based on the same contractual relationship. World Mega Traders is entitled to transfer claims of deliveries and accomplishments for finance purpose. In the case a customer is behind with a payment all the other claims are immediately payable without the necessity of giving notice of default.
Claims concerning the scope of delivery, product defects, wrong deliveries and varying quantities, shall be asserted in writing immediately – at the latest one week after receipt of the goods, if the claims can be noticed by reasonable inspection. Punctual dispatch suffices to comply with the time limit. After this period of one week, warranty for obvious defects shall expire. World Mega Traders gives a one-year warranty on new products starting from the delivery date of the goods. World Mega Traders will not give any warranty on used products . The limitations mentioned shall not apply if any defect has maliciously been concealed. In the event of any justified claim, World Mega Traders will deliver the missing articles, mend the goods respective or send new products.
In the event of slightly negligent infringement of obligations by World Mega Traders, the liability shall be limited to the foreseeable, actual damage typical to the contract. This shall also apply for slightly negligent infringements of obligations by World Mega Traders vicarious agents. World Mega Traders is not liable for slightly negligent violations of non-substantial contractual obligation. The limitations on liability do not apply for claims of customers regarding product liability. The limitations on liability do not apply to costumer claims filed for damage due to loss of life, limb or health caused by World Mega Traders.
7. Reservation of title
Any product purchased shall remain the property of World Mega Traders until all contractual obligations are fulfilled. The reservation of title shall also be applied for all claims which World Mega Traders gains against the purchaser after delivery for example due to repairing or any other services rendered. During the period of reservation of title the purchaser shall be entitled to possess and use the goods purchased, as long as he timely fulfils his obligations regarding the reservation of title and his obligations of the contractual relationship. The customer is obliged to inform World Mega Traders about all information required to assert the rights in connection with the reservation of title.
8. Data processing
World Mega Traders is entitled to collect, save and process all necessary data and information regarding the customer required in the course of business relationship between the customer and World Mega Traders .
9. Severability clause
Should any of the provisions in these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, all other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions shall remain valid. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the invalid provision.
10. Miscellaneous provisions
The place of performance and the place of jurisdiction for all contracts is the registered office of World Mega Traders.
The World Mega Traders is entitled to take legal action at the place of jurisdiction of the contracting party.
World Mega Traders
T.: 007 950 662 8174